Do you enjoy a good puzzle? Would your friends describe you as creative? Want to get involved with UN-aligned but don’t have too much spare time?
We think you might be a great fit for our new and unique open position: Puzzle Creator.
We at UN-aligned spread our message of fairness and equality through many platforms including our Newsletter, monthly publication ‘The Gordian’ and social media.
Although the United Nations may be in a sorry state, it’s not all doom and gloom and we like to drop in interactive quizzes to The Gordian for our readers. Until now we’ve been using multiple choice quizzes, you can see an example here.
Moving forward, we’d like to sprinkle more puzzles throughout our online platforms where we can too.
- Create puzzles connecting to current affairs, art, literature, geography and more! The puzzles can be quizzes, riddles, trivia, word games and more! If your ideas will be suitable for an online platform, then you will be a great fit for us.
- Your beliefs align with our beliefs on the environment, animal welfare and Human Rights.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to dedicate approximately two hours per week to the role.
- Able to create a puzzle within a pre-agreed deadline.
- Responsive to Emails and messages with the UN-aligned team. We certainly won’t be bombarding you with communication, but replies within 24 hours on a working day would be ideal.
- This is a unique and fun position, no prior experience in this field is required and we will show you the ropes.
- No special knowledge of software is required.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/Hj8D62YnBA4DtxTx9