- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, nationality, date of birth, email address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
UN-aligned collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Statistical purposes.
When UN-aligned processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
UN-aligned securely stores your data at google’s safe and reliable cloud storage.
After you withdraw your membership, we will keep your personal data for 14 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data completely from our servers.
What are your data protection rights?
UN-aligned would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request UN-aligned for copies of your personal data. Doing so is completely out of charge.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that UN-aligned correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request UN-aligned to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that UN-aligned erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that UN-aligned restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to UN-aligned’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that UN-aligned transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us: contact[at]un-aligned.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – UN-aligned uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – UN-aligned uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that UN-aligned has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.