As the Human Right Series of the Gordian comes to its eighth issue, we sincerely thank all of our readers and authors for their generous support and contributions. It is because of you that The Gordian Magazine has developed into its current form and has become a platform for members to express their thoughts and ideas.
The last eight issues we covered key human right topics. You can find all topics below.
- Issue 1: When is it Okay to hit a protestor?
- Issue 2: Why Putin’s Referendum Victory is a Threat to Humanity
- Issue 3: When grandmama fell off the boat… Very nearly taking note of migration
- Issue 4: LGBTQ right, Zombie Democracy and Loveless Religion
- Issue 5: The 2020 – 2021 Food Crisis and How to Prevent it
- Issue 6: Scars and Gripes: American Democracy Under Siege
- Issue 7: Animal Rights, It’s time for a change: Welcome Veganuary!
- Issue 8: The Lingering Sins of Religion
– Follow the Environmental Priorities series, where we explore key topics relating to environmental issues.
– Follow our first series, Unrepresented Nations, to learn about the voices of the most marginalised nations and peoples worldwide.
New Issue of the Gordian Magazine
Next month, The Gordian will start a new series of articles that will focus on growth and sustainable development. It will include articles on the United Nations’ Development Goals, the Doughnut Economy and the Davos Agenda. It will also present a selection of essays by author and goodwill advocate Ayten Aydin, as well as interviews and editorials.
Collaborate with us
You can write, translate and research for UN-aligned at any point of time. Read more information about how to get involved here.